05 August 2011

small baking marathon

I woke up in the morning and found the money on my closet. Marko wanted me to bake something sweet. I've been pretty bored and lazy the last few days, so I decided to do it and it was really refreshing to wake myself up like that. Baking for me is kind of expressing creativity, it's like meditation and experiment. I sing, I dance, I talk to myself. And it feels good when it comes out well and everyone enjoy it.
When I had to pick a recipe, I just couldn't decide which one to choose, so I picked four of them, but I came down to three later. The lucky winners were Peach pie, because It's the peach season and I thougt that pie is the winning choice (boy I was right), Mohnkuchen (poppy seed cake), because I always enjoyed the one in Ginko restaurant and the third pick were Not nutter butters, because we love peanut butter and those contain lots of it. All of them are vegan, for me vegan desserts are simply the best and that's the fact. They're light, fluffy, soft and delicious.
I'll post the recipes with pictures in next few days, one by one. I hardly recommend to try out all of them!



No comments:

Post a Comment